GXP2124v2 is a next generation enterprise grade IP phone that features 240×120 backlit graphical LCD, 4 line keys with up to 4 SIP accounts, 4 dedicated XML programmable context-sensitive soft keys, 24+4 XML programmable speed-dial/BLF extension keys, dual switched Gigabit Ethernet ports with integrated PoE, 5-way conference, and Electronic Hook Switch (EHS). The GXP2124v2 delivers superior HD audio quality, rich and leading edge telephony features, personalized information and customizable application service, automated provisioning for easy deployment, advanced security protection for privacy, and broad interoperability with most 3rd party SIP devices and leading IP PBX/Soft Switch/IMS platforms. It is an ideal solution for enterprise users looking for a high quality, feature rich multi-line IP phone with many extension keys.
- 4 line keys with up to 4 SIP accounts, 4 XML programmable context-sensitive soft keys, and up to 32 call appearances with 24+4 speed-dial/BLF extension keys with dual-color LED
- 240×120 pixel backlit graphical LCD display with up to 8 level grayscale
- Dual switched 10/100/1000 Mbps Gigabit Ethernet ports with integrated PoE; supports Electronic Hook-Switch (EHS)
- HD wideband audio, superb full-duplex hands-free speakerphone with advanced acoustic echo cancellation and excellent double-talk performance
- Built-in personalized application service (e.g., local weather, stock, currencies, etc), flexible LCD content customization using XML
Related Grandstream Products
[Back to Products